Young Malayalam hero Prithviraj Sukumaran has been a prominent actor to look out for in both the Malayalam and Tamil film industries with his blockbuster movies like Ennu Ninte Moideen, Mumbai Police, Mozhi, Abhiyum Naanum etc, and had recently starred in the action flick Ranam.
The actor, known to be the rising superstar of Malayalam industry had even recently crossed the milestone figure of acting in 100 movies with the Anjali Menon directorial venture Koode, which was the comeback flick of Nazriya Nazim and the movie was a super hit.
Now, the actor has donned the hat of a director for the first time, with the political thriller Lucifer, which stars the legendary actor Mohanlal in lead role, alongside Manju Warrier and Tovino Thomas, and now it has been revealed that Lucifer will release worldwide on March 2019. Nazriya Nazim has done a cameo role in this venture once again.
Movie flops and Kajal says a 'BIG NOO' Director Maruthi had begun his career with the small flick Ee Rojullo and later made movies like Bus stop, Kotha Janta and later ventured to direct established heroes like Nani in Bhale Bhale Magadivoy and victory Venkatesh in Babu Bangaram.
- Which 35+ Year old heroine is going to be lucky?
- Rumours on Ritika Singh
- Can Nandita Swetha elevate herself?
- Nivetha says she won't beg for chance
- Samantha will leave you teasing in these Photos!
- Priya comes to Tolly?
- After Petta, Trisha gets...
- Unseen Personal Hot Photos of Shruti Haasan for you - Check these Out
- Alia goes inside 'Arjun Reddy' ??
- Trisha finds her love
- Malvika is upset
- Tejaswi Madivada stuns everyone by exposing her thighs for a Photoshoot
- 5 Photos of this 25-Year-Old BENGALURU HOT CHICK can make your day better
- Suchileaks Actress, Regina, Nivetha enjoying PARTY with the director - View all pics
- 23 Breathtaking Spicy Hot Photos Of Ritika In A 2-Piece Bikini - Part 2