Superstar Rajnikanth who was last seen in the political gangster drama Kaala directed by Pa Ranjith bounced back in a completely contrasting avatar with the sci-fi thriller 2.0 which is the sequel to his 2009 blockbuster movie Endhiran.
Directed by magnum opus maker Shankar, the movie stars Rajnikanth in dual roles as scientist Vaseegaran and as Robot Chitti, while Amy Jackson plays another Robot pairing with Chitti, and Bollywood hero Akshay Kumar playing the principal antagonist, besides also starring Sudhanshu Pandey.
The movie which got released on 29th of November was a huge hit and it even crossed 500 Crores at the Box-Office. Amy Jackson is now happy due to this success as she is now grabbing more offers in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi.
Can you believe? These Hot photos belong to Deepika Padukone from her early stages in cinema career Deepika Padukone is not just an Ordinary actress who came up in her career so easily. She faced lots of struggles, she was embarrassed, put to shame, and so on. She fought depression, her negativity and finally now she has entered the pinnacle.
- Samantha Akkineni to wear a Bikini for her next
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director