The Mallu beauty Nithya Menen who began her career as a child artist later went on to star in Malayalam movies like Urumi, Makaramanju before later venturing into Tollywood with the feel-good superhit entertainer Ala Modalaindi directed by Nandini Reddy and costarring Natural Star Nani.
However post the success of the movie, and her Tamil entry, she had not scored many notable hits except for movies like Ishq, Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe, and despite starring alongside stars like Suriya and Chiyaan Vikram she was not able to bag best movies due to her weight.
Now, the actress is back with a bang, and has a number of promising projects lined up her kitty including a Bollywood movie, and speaking in an interview recently the actress said she's undergoing a weight loss plan to display tremendous transformation to play the role of a girl who goes on to succeed as a national level athlete, in a movie by Shaheed Kader.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!