The Mallu beauty Nithya Menen who began her career as a child artist later went on to star in Malayalam movies like Urumi, Makaramanju before later venturing into Tollywood with the feel-good superhit entertainer Ala Modalaindi directed by Nandini Reddy and costarring Natural Star Nani.
However post the success of the movie, and her Tamil entry, she had not scored many notable hits except for movies like Ishq, Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe, and despite starring alongside stars like Suriya and Chiyaan Vikram she was not able to bag best movies due to her weight.
Now, the actress is back with a bang, and has a number of promising projects lined up her kitty including a Bollywood movie, and speaking in an interview recently the actress said she's undergoing a weight loss plan to display tremendous transformation to play the role of a girl who goes on to succeed as a national level athlete, in a movie by Shaheed Kader.
Hansika to turn Chubby and Sexy again Hansika Motwani is one gorgeous actress in South Indian Film Industry. Even though she doesn't have a handful of movies, she is one bubbly hot chick who can turn anyone's head around any time. But sadly, the actress is lacking offers these days!
- Oops! Tamanna faces an Unexpected Oops! Embarrassing moment in a TV show - Photo Proof Inside
- Sayyeshaa Saigal is not worried about recent Flops
- Anushka misses another one!
- Rakul Preet Oozing 'Oomph' for a Jewellery Photoshoot
- Kajal reveals the secret regarding her toned body
- Kajal gets haunted for her mistakes in early stages
- Shruti Haasan bags a good role
- Priya becomes model for Shopping Mall
- Disha Patani gets another biggie
- 'Nela Ticket' director to direct sequel for a Hit movie?
- Nayantara will be a Brahmin Lady
- Do you know? How Tamanna got such a curvy waist and flat tummy?
- Bunny's Political movie in lines of 'Bharat Ane Nenu'
- Anita Hassananda's remarks on Casting couch
- Nayantara happy with Viswasam