Rana Daggubati, who entered films with Leader, after a brief lull in his career, rediscovered himself post the grand success of the SS Rajamouli directed magnum opus Baahubali series where he played the powerful antagonist Bhallaladeva, following which his career took a u-turn.
He later starred in various scripts like Nene Raju Nene Mantri, Ghazi, and has a number of interesting projects in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Hindi lined up in his kitty and now the actor has donned a completely new rugged look for his next movie, styled by famous stylist Aalim Hakkim.
The same stylist has been styling Kamal Haasan for Indian 2 and Ramcharan for RRR, and Kalyan Ram for his next thriller. Rana next has his Malayalam debut Anizham Thirunaal. Madai Thirandhu in Tamil, and his recent commitment Housefull 4 in Bollywood.
Kajal Aggarwal's First Sexual Harassment Accusation on a Dance Master in 'Me Too' The #MeToo campaign had emerged as the most talked about and the Sensational topic of the film industry with many actresses From all over the country exposing their sexual harassment issues faced by the directors and producers.
- Rashmika accepts Dear Comrade was a Flop
- Vemal and Shriya Kerala bound!
- Nirosha in Anjali's next!
- Oops! When Kajal dress got Torn during a Photoshoot - Check Photos Inside
- Kajal in a Transparent Tops and No Make-Up Face - Have you seen?
- "Will You Be Quiet if 'THE SAME HAPPENS' to your Daughter Shruti Haasan?"
- Trisha does it all by herself on the whole
- "Are you Pregnant Kajal?" - Interviewer's Question Shocks Kajal Aggarwal... PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Karthik Aryan and Sara Ali Khan has broke up?
- Kajal Aggarwal will tempt your Mood in these 13 Tempting Hot Photos in Sleeveless Attire
- Ibrahim should debut with films like Salam Namaste or Hum Tum: Saif
- Venky to join hands with Nayantara
- Arjun Kapoor to do a film based on Crocodiles?
- Rajini's Heroine for Chiranjeevi now!
- Nivetha Thomas Opens that she is ready for Glamour