The magnum opus maker Shankar directed sci-fi thriller 2.0. the sequel to his 2009 blockbuster Endhiran starring Superstar Rajnikanth, Akshay Kumar, and Amy Jackson was released on November 29, 2018, amidst humongous expectations in 3D and 2D versions all over the world in more than 10000 screens.
The movie which revolves around an ornithologist Pakshi Rajan whose revenge spree on human beings using their mobiles, revives the dormant Chitti Robot and later the 2.0 version to save mankind, has been received very well all over the world with an extremely positive response.
While the Tamil version with Day 1 opening of 2.64 crores in Chennai has created a new Day 1 Chennai record, overall in TN and AP/TG, the movie has grossed more than 30 crores each, while the Hindi dubbed version itself has grossed more than 20 crores on Day 1, making it a grand return for Rajni. But now the same is not expected with 'Petta' as Rajini is looking as if he is some Fancy Dress competition. Rajini should prefer roles suiting his age and shouldn't dye his hair and dance with younger heroines.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?