Mallu babe Manjima Mohan was launched with the hit Mallu movie Oru Vadakkan selfie following which she had forayed into Kollywood and Tollywood thanks to director Gautham Vasudev Menon who launched her.
Though her Tamil and Telugu debut with Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada and Sahasam Swasaga Saagipo were hit, her later movies like Sathriyan, Ippadai vellum were flops and now she's acting in Devarattam. The actress is keen to score higher.
Now the bubbly Mallu babe has been signed to play the female lead in an upcoming Multi-starrer directed by Debutant Rajesh and starring Jiiva and Arulnithi and this movie is bankrolled by veteran producer RB Choudary, father of Jiiva himself. This is the first time the actress has accepted such a multi-starrer.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!