Versatile hero Suriya was last seen in the Sankranthi release, the Special Chabbis remake Thaanaa Serndha Koottam directed by Vignesh Shivn and costarring Ramya Krishnan, Keerthy Suresh, Karthik, Senthil, and the movie had become an average outing at the box office.
Next, the hero had been working with critically acclaimed maker Selvaraghavan in his political entertainer NGK where he reportedly plays MLA Nandha Gopalan Kumaran, and even as the movie was progressing, as Selva got affected by health issues, Suriya moved to his next with KV Anand.
Now, NGK is all set to resume shoot from today, and Selvaraghavan will be canning few crucial fight sequences and songs in NGK with which the movie will be completely wrapped and aim for a January end release. NGK also stars pimple beauty Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet Singh as female leads.
Married? and still raising the heat - This 35-Year-Old Actress teases your weekend - Photos Inside The sexy siren Shriya Saran has been charming the audience of the south film industry, with her sensuous dance moves, erotic expressions, and slender hip that has been hypnotizing audience, for more than a decade. She's 35 and is still a sultry siren who's a force to reckon with, in the glam world.
- These latest clicks of Kajal Aggarwal in Yellow will make you a Dirty Fellow - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Trisha's Boyfriend mocks BJP
- STR doesn't know how to make use of a success!
- Can Keerthy Suresh strike back?
- 'SAAHO' shooting not done - But, Prabhas Romances Pooja Hegde! PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Double Mast for 'Rashmika'
- Trisha to begin Soon?
- Shruti Haasan in the BIG sequel?