Chiyaan Vikram, the national award-winning versatile hero has been a force to reckon with in south, thanks to his powerful performances in movies like Sethu, Kaasi besides his commercial stamina that was proven in movies like Saamy, Dhool, Dhill, Gemini, Anniyan to name a few.
Of late the actor had not been able to score a solid hit, barring the average result of Irumugan, and his last few releases like the gangster drama Sketch and the cop action movie, sequel flick Saamy Square were both disastrous outings, spoiling the reputation of the hero.
Now, the actor has begun his next, the 300 crore magnum opus Mahavir Karna, based on the mythological character of Mahabharata, and this movie directed by RS Vimal of Ennu Ninte Moideen fame was launched and began shooting recently near Padmanabaswamy temple in Kerala. The Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil trilingual also stars Suresh Gopi. Keerthy Suresh is likely to do the female lead role.
Married? and still raising the heat - This 35-Year-Old Actress teases your weekend - Photos Inside The sexy siren Shriya Saran has been charming the audience of the south film industry, with her sensuous dance moves, erotic expressions, and slender hip that has been hypnotizing audience, for more than a decade. She's 35 and is still a sultry siren who's a force to reckon with, in the glam world.
- These latest clicks of Kajal Aggarwal in Yellow will make you a Dirty Fellow - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Trisha's Boyfriend mocks BJP
- STR doesn't know how to make use of a success!
- Can Keerthy Suresh strike back?
- 'SAAHO' shooting not done - But, Prabhas Romances Pooja Hegde! PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Double Mast for 'Rashmika'
- Trisha to begin Soon?
- Shruti Haasan in the BIG sequel?