Young hero Jiiva has been of late finding it extremely difficult to score a success and even his last hit was Kalakalappu 2 which was having another hero Jai. His last successful venture as a solo hero happens to be Endrendrum Punnagai before 5 years.
The hero is now starring in a number of promising projects like Don Sandy directorial Gorilla with Shalini Pandey, and also the realistic social flick Gypsy directed by critically acclaimed maker Raju Murugan. The trailer of the movie got released and it had a huge reception.
Now Jiiva has bagged another interesting flick as he's been signed by director Rathina shiva of Rekka and Vaa deal fame for a mass entertainer bankrolled by Isari Ganesh and has him playing a cable TV operator. This untitled movie will be set in Mayavaram. Kajal Aggarwal is likely to be the female lead in this venture.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!