Actor Srikanth had made a successful entry into Tamil cinema with the Sasi directorial movie Roja Kootam which was a superhit, following which he had given few more hits back to back like April Mathathil and Parthiban Kanavu, after which he was considered as the next rising hero in Kollywood.
He also went on to debut in Tollywood scoring a hit on debut with Okariki Okaru, but later his career derailed as he tried to become a mass action hero, and all his films failed one after the other, barring Kana Kanden, and the critically acclaimed yet commercially unsuccessful Poo, and he had totally faded away.
Now, Srikanth is all set to return as he's playing a crucial role in Hansika Motwani's 50th movie Maha directed by debutant Jameel, and the movie happening in Chennai and Malaysia will have him in a unique role and a new getup, The movie also stars Thambi Ramaiah in a pivotal role and is a suspense thriller. Hansika who expected a star actor should now settle down with this flop hero itself.
Kajal Aggarwal all set to make Romance with Dr Rajasekar Kajal Aggarwal who is on a winning streak is keen to continue it with her upcoming projects. The actress is working on an array of projects up her sleeve and one among them is the remake of 'Queen' in Tamil titled as 'Paris Paris'. It is helmed by Ramesh Aravind.
- Tamanna got angry when that question was asked again
- Why this “Music Director” is getting outcast in the industry?
- Is Rakul Preet trying to give a message?
- Mahesh takes revenge on Sreemukhi: BiggBoss3
- Even now Trisha says she is open to do Bikini
- Sye Raa collects $2.50 million in North America
- Is Priyamani Pregnant?
- Ram Charan should focus on his professional career