Music director turned actor GV Prakash was last seen in the rural entertainer Sema which was bankrolled by Pandiraj and the movie ended as a commercial failure, following which GV Prakash is currently working in multiple projects.
Now the actor has signed an untitled fantasy romcom which has GV Prakash playing a single guy whose life changes during a journey from Bangalore and the movie happens around events in a single night. The movie will also have horror elements like Maragadha Nanayam.
Directed by debutant Kamal Prakash who had earlier made several short films the movie will have acclaimed actor Guru Somasundaram as the antagonist with multiple shades and he plays a driver in the movie that also stars Ramar, Senthil and Anandraj. Pooja Hegde will be making a re-entry in Tamil with this venture.
Ileana shifts to USA Post the back to back disastrous results of his last few releases post-Raja the great, namely Touch Chesi Chudu and Nela ticket, Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja has currently joined hands with Payal Rajput for Disco Raja and the movie is progressing fast.
- Rakul Preet acts as a Stripper in her new Bollywood movie
- Actor brings his Ex-Girl Friend and Bikini Babe to Bigg Boss
- Eesha gets her next
- Another Mallu beauty ventures into Tollywood
- Sai Pallavi shows her Dedication!
- Amala Paul starts her Own Biz
- Shriya acts as an Airhostess
- Anushka to join hands with Suriya for a Fresh Script?
- Whooa.. Kajal CAUGHT RED HANDED in AIRPORT in such a HOT DRESS - 14 Photos Inside
- TV Desi Beauty in Saree and Bright Red Lipstick will tease your temptations
- Dusky Desi Beauty spices the heat in White Hot Attire - 15 Photos Inside
- Hot Actress finally breaks the ice and opens on her relation with Indian Cricket Player
- Samantha thrown to Shame as Bikini Scene without any Cuts was shown on Small Screen
- Trisha's Old Hot Movie which is in the Shelves for a long time is gearing up for a release now!
- Pooja Hegde fails to grab another Tamil Biggie