Music director turned actor GV Prakash was last seen in the rural entertainer Sema which was bankrolled by Pandiraj and the movie ended as a commercial failure, following which GV Prakash is currently working in multiple projects.
Now the actor has signed an untitled fantasy romcom which has GV Prakash playing a single guy whose life changes during a journey from Bangalore and the movie happens around events in a single night. The movie will also have horror elements like Maragadha Nanayam.
Directed by debutant Kamal Prakash who had earlier made several short films the movie will have acclaimed actor Guru Somasundaram as the antagonist with multiple shades and he plays a driver in the movie that also stars Ramar, Senthil and Anandraj. Pooja Hegde will be making a re-entry in Tamil with this venture.
First Kajal Aggarwal, Now Shruti Haasan - EXPOSING DOWN BLOUSE CLEAVAGE shamelessly before Cameras Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- SHRUTI HAASAN STRIKES AGAIN with her BIG CLEAVAGE EXPOSURE - HOT EXPOSING PHOTOS INSIDE
- Kriti Sanon works on a Huge Project
- Jacqueline is Exposed
- One Movie, Three Languages - Akkineni Princess!
- 'Bikini Babe' from Bollywood with Telugu roots says 'YES'
- Tamil Actor accepts Saaho and ignored 'RRR'
- Can they make the passionate romance once again?
- The Slim Waist Beauty finds it 'Easy' with this Hero
- Kajal gets something Ample behind her BACK
- Ragini proves being 'Beautiful, Sexy and Hot' together is Possible - 8 Photos Inside
- Shilpa Shetty showing her Slim Waist in Saree will tempt your Mood higher
- LEAKED !! Akkineni Princess Samantha Photo gets Leaked - Complaint registered
- Shruthi Haasan spending Sleepless Nights with her London Boyfriend Michael - PROOF Inside
- Is she going to act along with Salman's relative?
- What is Bhavana doing right now?