Ace director Maniratnam, after scoring a comeback blockbuster Chekka Chivantha Vaanam after his Disastrous silver jubilee flick Kaatru veliyidai and is now gearing up for his next movie. The actor faced a huge flop with 'Dev' and is now working on a new project.
This movie again would be a Multi-starrer and is said to be the film adaptation of Kalki's classic novel Ponniyin Selvan and this movie is said to be starring a huge cast including Jayam Ravi, Vijay Sethupathi, Vikram, Aishwarya Rai, and Amitabh Bachchan. Rakul Preet will be one of the female leads.
However, the latest update is that since Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi is busy with more than 10 projects lined up and he has quit the project reportedly and hence Maniratnam has planned to rope in Karthi in lead role again after Kaatru veliyidai.
Tammu with Young filmmaker? The 2014 Bollywood superhit, Queen, starring Kangana Ranaut, Rajkummar Rao and Lisa Haydon in lead roles, went on to become a comeback Superhit for Kangna besides also fetching her a national award for best actress.
- 'Mega Hero' fails to get a release
- Hot Monstrous Collection Photos of Kajal in Black!
- Kajal's Tamil movie gets success in Hindi too!
- Amy says she is Homosexual
- 14 HOT and Unseen Photos of Shruti Haasan from early days
- Trisha's Horny expressions worry censor board
- Tamanna's BIG DESIRE
- Notices Issued to AP Police for Stopping Lakshmi's NTR Press Meet
- Nivetha makes us SWEAT in her Recent HOT EXPOSURE Photos - View ALL HOT Pics
- Nayantara's 'Shush' enters final stage
- Tamanna lands in biopic?
- Shriya, Rakul lashes out at an Journalist
- 'THIS' Actor's Father HARASSED ME...
- 'TAXIWALA' gets a Tamil Dubbing!
- Will I be having a camera man when an actor touches me inappropriately?