Milky White Beauty Tamanna is currently working for the Bollywood remake of 'Queen' in Telugu version and the shooting happens at Cannes, France. The first schedule itself became a lengthy schedule and the team shot without much interruption. But, the Telugu version shooting has been stopped temporarily.
The reason was there seems to be a rift between Tamanna and her costume designer. A leading Tamil magazine has reported that Tamanna reportedly said 'NO' to wear a skin colored dress as it looked awkward to see on the Monitor. As per the reports, Tamanna who watched the monitor after the shot was taken, felt embarrassed.
She asked to take a reshot of that scene with another costume. This has created a rift between Tamannaah and the costume designer. The shooting was called off for that particular day. However, now reports say all is well and the shooting will be resumed as usual. Stay tuned to us for more updates.
Kajal faces Oops moment as her Tops fall off during a Swimming Pool shot Sexy waist babe, the milky Beauty Kajal Aggarwal is currently starring in a number of flicks including Sharwanand starrer Sudheer Varma directorial, and two more movies with Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, one directed by debutant Srinivas and another by maverick maker Teja.
- Young Hero smooches Tamanna 'FOR REAL' during shooting
- Support Staff gets Tempted and tries to touch Rakul Preet inappropriately during shoot
- 'Baahubali' producers file a case
- Kangana Ranaut to Learn It...
- Samantha slams Senior Actor
- After success of 'De De Pyaar De', Rakul to do more romance with Nag in 'Manmadhudu 2'
- Sid Finishes Off...
- Nayanthara asks strong questions!
- Shalini Pandey's 'Gorilla' movie pushed to June
- Music composer tastes a huge success
- Rakul Preet pins hopes on Tamil
- 'Thala' Ajith to do a movie in the lines of 'John Wick' under H.Vinoth direction
- Rajini and Nayantara to start the second schedule from 29th!
- Tamil Dubsmash girl enters Tollywood?
- Deepika Padukone steps into new shoes