Bollywood Khiladi Akshay Kumar has been consistently scoring hits, as he was last seen in the hit movie 2.0 where he played the antagonist Pakshi Rajan and his last movie as the protagonist Gold was also a super hit and he's been on a hot streak.
With him emerging as a commercially bankable star, action movie maker Rohit Shetty had cast him in a cameo appearance in his last blockbuster movie Simmba, the remake of 2015 superhit Tollywood movie Temper, starring Ranveer Singh and Sara Ali Khan.
After appearing in the character named Suryavanshi in the movie, a standalone character movie Suryavanshi was launched recently and this movie has been announced as Eid 2020 release, and will also have Singham Ajay Devgn and Simmba Ranveer Singh cameo appearances. Ironically, Salman's next release is also locked on the same date and it was announced first itself.
Vijay Devarakonda prefers Kajal Aggarwal The happening hero of Tollywood at the moment happens to be the Arjun Reddy and Pellichopulu hero, Vijay Deverakonda, who has a number of most expected films lined up for release, as well as being in demand to sign numerous movies produced by reputed banners.
- Trisha 'DATING' someone Personal in USA - Pics Proof
- Shruti Haasan will tempt your Lust in her Latest Photoshoot
- Amy to quit?
- 'Attarintiki Daredi' Remake failed and Producer to give compensation?
- 'Temper' sequel on cards?
- Deepika Padukone's movie generates Huge TRP Ratings
- "Rajini's '2.O' spoiled the release of my movie..." - A Sad story
- Raashi Khanna's Cop Love