Mega Princess niharika konidela had started off with television shows and then gained popularity with the Muddapappu Avakaya web series and had later ventured into films with the ramaraju directorial movie Oka Manasu.
The movie was no good to her career as it ended a disaster and had only resulted in unwanted rumors linking her with the movie's hero naga Shaurya and then she acted in few more movies like Happy Wedding and Tamil movie Oru Nalla Naal Paathu solren and all of them was disasters.
Now she is acting in a movie named Suryakantam costarring rahul vijay and the movie also has mumbai babe Perlene Bhesania and is directed by Pranith Bramandapally and the following production by Nirvana cinemas, now ace producer dil raju has acquired distribution rights giving a boost to the movie.
Kamal Haasan revives Another Movie and Shruti Haasan is 'MORE UPSET' Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan had announced a movie named Thalaivan Irukkindraan way back in 2015, and it was a bilingual planned in Bollywood as well with Saif Ali Khan as a costar with title Amar Hain. There was a huge buzz around this project.
- Thala Ajith to team up with Rakul Preet for 'Valimai'
- Rakul Preet's Hot Work Out Session in Gym gets LEAKED... LEAKED HOT PHOTO INSIDE
- Vijay Deverakonda to marry this Foreign Girl?
- Nayantara's last hit came as a doctor
- Sid goes against Politicians in Twitter
- Mahesh Babu appreciates Dhanush's Tamil movie
- Vikram Prabhu continues to face Failures
- So, Meet the Young Sivagami from 'Baahubali' series