Director Chimbu Deven last directed the disastrous fantasy entertainer Puli with Vijay, Sridevi, shruti Haasan, and hansika motwani and is returning to direction with his next movie Kasadatabara. The director also revealed that he won't be directing the sequel to 'Imsai Arasan Pulikesi' due to personal issues.
The title of the movie bankrolled by Venkat prabhu's Black Ticket Company and Trident Arts was released by Suriya and has tagline Tales of south Madras but it's said this is not an anthology. The stories will be different and the plots will be different and they will not be interconnected at any instant. The shooting of this movie will begin at Chennai and already a huge set is being erected at AVM Studios.
The movie will have six portions and is Said to be a multistarrer starring shiva, Jai, Premgi, Venkat prabhu, Harish Kalyan, Kalaiyarasan, and will have 6 music directors, editors, and technical team. Let's see how far this works and how good he bounces back from the flop.
Raashi Khanna and Sai Dharam team up! Actress Raashi Khanna and Mega hero Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej had been paired in the 2016 hit movie Supreme directed by Anil Ravipudi and the movie was a superhit that was bankrolled by Dil Raju. Raashi Khanna is one a song these days. Despite the result of her movies, the actress is on a signing spree. She even does Bikini and some intense glamour without much fuss. This has opened plenty of doors for her in both Tamil and Telugu industries.
- Raashi Khanna and Sai Dharam team up!
- Keerthy Suresh signs next Tollywood movie!
- Nivetha Thomas gets close with the Bad Guy
- Shruti Haasan's Villain ready to get Hitched
- Tamanna Accepts 'ANYTHING' if she gets PAID BIG...
- Star Actor's Daughter BIKINI PHOTOS LEAKED...
- 'Thigh Beauty' debut movie facing trouble and struggles to get a release since 2015
- These 6 Photos of Samantha will prove why she can tease your Inner Lust