In 2016, milky beauty Tamannaah had joined hands with india's Michael Jackson prabhu Deva, for the horror-comedy Devi directed by AL vijay who had previously directed hits like Kireedam, Deivathirumagal. Tamanna got a new lease of life with that movie.
While prabhu deva went on to star in the movie like Kalavadiya Pozhuthugal, Gulaebhagavali, etc, AL vijay had directed movies like Vanamagan and Diya / Kanam which were disastrous outings for both. Despite the above-average verdict, the movie got a sequel in its kitty. The sequel failed miserably at the Box-Office.
As it was revealed, prabhu deva and Tamanna joined hands once again for another mystery horror titled 'Khamoshi'. Now, again they are coming together for a new movie. This new venture will be directed by parthiban who is an assistant to KSR. Tamannaah will be seen as the ghost in this movie. The team recently completed the shooting where we could see veteran comedy actress kovai sarala along with them. Stay tuned for more updates.
Kajal to give her nod to for 'A' Rated character? Aadhi Pinisetty, who had made his entry to films with Oka V Chitram, later went on to debut in Tamil with Mirugam and scored success with films like Eeram. Maragadha Nanayam etc.but however, the number of his flops outnumbered his success flicks.
- Is Kajal Aggarwal intentionally wearing exposing costumes to grab attention?
- Anu's Last Hope relies with NVP
- Pooja Hegde shifts to Bolly
- Tamanna demands wages in Crores!
- Adah Sharma opens on Actresses sleeping with Producers and Directors for chances
- Trisha having some Fun-Filled moments and these 12 Photos showcase it...
- Hansika gets Ajith's title
- Samantha ready to show finally!