A few weeks back, the remake of the 2017 cult classic Tollywood blockbuster Arjun Reddy's Bollywood remake Kabir Singh was released and this movie was directed by the same director of the original sandeep Vanga. The movie faced huge criticism.
Starring shahid kapoor and kiara advani in lead roles reprising the roles played by vijay Deverakonda and shalini Pandey the movie bankrolled by Tips released on June 21st and most of the Bollywood critics trashed the movie and called it a bad film. Even a renowned daily which praised the Telugu version called the Hindi version, a bad one!
Despite reviews bashing the movie as misogynistic and toxic masculinity advocating, the movie has braved the movie mafia and has taken a massive opening and ended its run with 170 crores surpassing Shahid's best collection record of Rajkumar which had a lifetime collection of 66 crores. Now, the movie had a digital release and the movie made another record as it became the number one Hindi movie to be viewed within 24 hours.
Kiara Advani in Tight Sexy Attire - 26 Photos Inside Kiara Advani is already a known face with movies like 'Fugly', 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story'. But the success of 'Bharat Ane Nenu' has elevated her career to a whole new level. The movie already shattered several records at the Box-Office.
- Throwback: Adah's KiKi Challenge which went viral
- Do you Know Kajal has Acted in a chinese flick?
- Shriya flaunting her honess in Bikini post-marriage
- Tamanna all set to marry a US Based Doctor?
- Kajal Aggarwal helps Flop Hero
- First Rangasthalam, Now Sukumar joins 'Baahubali' writer for a new venture
- Amy Jackson misses Shankar's call
- Priyanka Chopra not worried about Trolls
- Samantha is a Possessive Housewife
- Samantha's Hand Job used in her next
- Shruti Haasan VIDEO goes VIRAL on Social Media
- Kajal faced Oops in a famous Telugu movie
- SRK and Atlee film to be produced by KJO, Varun dhawan to play cameo
- Did Bellamkonda repeated what Vijay did?
- Indian Railways new initiative ‘Promotion on wheels’ Housefull 4 first to take ride