Samantha Akkineni is one of the hottest chicks in the south Indian Film Industry, who oozes glamor even after marriage. The actress has a handful of movies under her kitty and currently, she tasted the success of 'Oh Baby' in both Tamil and Telugu versions.
Recently, in a TV show, there was a debate about movies and the extra budget spent on unnecessary stuff like VFX, Foreign locations, etc., Speaking at the TV show, a leading Production designer said, the song "Neeli Neeli" in 'Alludu Seenu' is not Visual effects and the crew shot it in a real place. It's called, "The Rainbow Mountains" and it's located in Peru.
They made Samantha wear skimpy clothes and attract the audience. As we all knew, the movie failed. But, still, he said Crores of money were spent on that particular song sequence. He also cited several instances where Tollywood wastes money lavishly for unwanted sequences. Take a look at some of the caps below,
Rashmika's Next Plan! Young hero Vijay Devarakonda has become a sensation of Tollywood and the most talked about the hero of South cinema post the cult blockbuster Arjun Reddy last year, and all his off-screen speeches and unique devil may care attitude have also made him one of the boldest and straight forward heroes.
- Nayantara's two festive biggies
- Samajavaragamana Emerges As The Most Liked Telugu Song Ever
- Valmiki (Gaddalakonda Ganesh) Final and Total Collections
- Kajal Aggarwal's next movie gets 'Lean' musician
- This married actress is to make a comeback in the industry
- Hansika should settle with 'THIS' Flop Hero
- Vithika is set to exit from Bigg Boss 3?
- Rakul Preet busy with 'Married' Actor again?