Sources from United Nations have stated that the Indian American member of Trump’s cabinet told Politico that rumors of her having an affair with the President were “absolutely not true.” Meanwhile the rumors illustrate a persistent problem of US politics where character assassination is used especially against women and minorities by the entire political spectrum and not just the Republicans.
Moreover the former South Carolina Governor is an inviting target for attacks by Trump’s opponents as she is both a woman and an Indian American and has been the victim of such campaigns in the past. She said “Every time this has happened, it only makes me fight harder”.
Further politico, an influential media covering
politics, reported that she said author Michael Wolf’s “insinuation is similar
to other attacks that she and other successful women have faced when they have
been forced to swat down suggestions they have slept their way to the top.”
Accordingly politico attributed the online speculation about her and Trump to
Wolf, who recently published “Fire and Fury”, a book critical of Trump and
claiming to give the inside story of the White House.
Bangladeshi diplomat accused for labor trafficking Sources from New York have stated that a high ranking Bangladeshi diplomat based in New York, accused of forcing his servant to work for up to 18 hours a day without pay, was charged on Monday with labor trafficking and assault. Shahedul Islam, Bangladesh’s Deputy Consul General in New York, faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted.
- Changed status of Nirav Modi as NRI known to Indian Banks
- President Trump pushed for a merit based immigration system that admits skilled people
- 101 year old athlete Mann Kaur walks the famous Sky Tower and creates record
- Florida fire shooting kills 17 students
- Neil Chatterjee appointed by Trump for FERC is highly skillful
- Trump condemns the crime in Portland
- PM Narendra Modi addresses NRI's at Muscat soon
- Indian American lawyer Kashyap Patel is the author of controversial Republican memo critical of the FBI
- Child trafficking is a common thing in Atlanta, USA
- NRI's lost bag in Metro Rail returned by CISF
- US Representative Nikki Haley condemned as highly offensive & disgusting rumors spread about her personal life
- Indian Origin British man identified by the US as the Islamic State executioner in Syria
- President Donald Trump imitated accent of Indian PM Modi in a private conversation about Afghanistan
- 65 Year said she was fired when she supported Trump
- Harinder Malhi and Indira Naidoo Harris