Sources from United Nations have stated that the Indian American member of Trump’s cabinet told Politico that rumors of her having an affair with the President were “absolutely not true.” Meanwhile the rumors illustrate a persistent problem of US politics where character assassination is used especially against women and minorities by the entire political spectrum and not just the Republicans.
Moreover the former South Carolina Governor is an inviting target for attacks by Trump’s opponents as she is both a woman and an Indian American and has been the victim of such campaigns in the past. She said “Every time this has happened, it only makes me fight harder”.
Further politico, an influential media covering
politics, reported that she said author Michael Wolf’s “insinuation is similar
to other attacks that she and other successful women have faced when they have
been forced to swat down suggestions they have slept their way to the top.”
Accordingly politico attributed the online speculation about her and Trump to
Wolf, who recently published “Fire and Fury”, a book critical of Trump and
claiming to give the inside story of the White House.
Kamala Harris launched her campaign for the White House Washington sources reported that Democrat Kamala Harris, the first Indian-American to serve in the US Senate, launched her campaign for the White House on Monday while appearing on ABC’s Good Morning America. Meanwhile in a brief video from her campaign that was released on the social media at the same time she appeared on the show, Harris called on her supporters to join with her to “claim our future”.
- 11 year old boy rescued 34 year old man drowning in pool
- PM Narendra Modi will award medals to winners of 'Bharat Ko Janiye' quiz on January 22
- Indian American spokesman of White House left Trump administration
- Race for US 2020 President Election likely to see a Hindu representative
- ICC welcomed USA Cricket as its newest member
- Indian Graduate shot dead in Atlanta
- Donald Trump stirred a diplomatic tempest by ridiculing development of India in Afghanistan
- Man arrested for killing Indian American cop
- Indian American Teenager won University hackathon
- Indian American Cop shot dead during traffic stop
- Nalgonda district teens killed in Tennessee fire accident
- 2 people charged in murder for hire of an executive chef in California
- New Indian Ambassador to US appointed
- Saikat Chakrabarti, Chief of Staff to newly elected Congresswoman is among Politico's "Power List" of people
- Why Nehal Chudasama failed to make it to Top 20 of Miss Universe 2018?