According to sources the real estate industry in Dubai has become one of the most lucrative, transparent and secure property markets in the world. Meanwhile the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) presented a model of inspiration for Indian authorities to reform their own regulatory framework in 2016.
Dubai’s RERA currently offers the best protection for investors in the real estate sector. So much so, that property developers are deprived of the right to access investors’ money deposited in escrow accounts without permission from RERA. Moreover a surveyors’ site inspection and a progress report stated that this was a primary draw for Indian investors in Dubai.
Further Dubai offers 7-8% rental return per annum,
compared to 2-3% in most metropolises in the world, which means an investor,
could recover the entire investment in 12-13 years through lease or rent.
Moreover Dubai’s world class infrastructure, geographical location, frequency
of air connectivity and the emirates’ liberal socio-economic policies and
political stability make Dubai a natural choice for Indians to invest in their
second, third or fourth home.
52 Indians detained under Trump's Zero Tolerance Policy Atlanta sources reported that the Asia Pacific American Network of Oregon said fifty-two Indians are among those held at a federal prison in Oregan under the Trump administration’s ”zero-tolerance” policy against illegal immigration. Meanwhile over the last month, 123 immigrants seeking asylum have been detained and transferred to Oregon’s Sheridan federal prison in Yamhill County.
- Why US Government separated 2000 Children from parents?
- Local residents received $1000 grant from Pollination Projects
- Sushma Swaraj revoked passports of NRIs
- ABC Studios apologies for showing Indian nationalists as terrorists
- Ramzan special Iftar Dinner hosted by Donald Trump
- Is there any affair between Priyanka Chopra & American Singer?
- Indian children monopolized in Spelling Bee championship
- Indian American CEO of IT Company found guilty of bribing
- Aisha Yaqoob defeated Wayne Slear in Georgia House of Representatives
- Trump nominated Diane Gujarati to Federal judgeship
- Rakshas Executive Director given Hope for Tomorrow Award at International Womens Houses
- Serious concerns about collection of biometric data for Aadhaar in India
- Priyanka Chopra's Quantico ends up with third season
- US security officials apologized Sikh Minister for asking him to remove his turban
- Dr. Sivananda Nyayapathi once again shown his caliber in producing a grand prize-winning portrait