According to sources the real estate industry in Dubai has become one of the most lucrative, transparent and secure property markets in the world. Meanwhile the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) presented a model of inspiration for Indian authorities to reform their own regulatory framework in 2016.
Dubai’s RERA currently offers the best protection for investors in the real estate sector. So much so, that property developers are deprived of the right to access investors’ money deposited in escrow accounts without permission from RERA. Moreover a surveyors’ site inspection and a progress report stated that this was a primary draw for Indian investors in Dubai.
Further Dubai offers 7-8% rental return per annum,
compared to 2-3% in most metropolises in the world, which means an investor,
could recover the entire investment in 12-13 years through lease or rent.
Moreover Dubai’s world class infrastructure, geographical location, frequency
of air connectivity and the emirates’ liberal socio-economic policies and
political stability make Dubai a natural choice for Indians to invest in their
second, third or fourth home.
Campaign to create awareness of Sikhism in US & fight prejudice won a top award New York sources reported that “We Are Sikhs” campaign received the top 2018 PRWeek US award in the category of Public Cause. Meanwhile the campaign launched last year on Baisakhi by the National Sikh Campaign (NSC) and executed by FP1 Strategies, won the award for effectively projecting the Sikhs as neighbors and everyday Americans who face discrimination due to ignorance of their faith.
- 19 year old Indian student won a 1,000 pound grant
- President Donald Trump dumped his top diplomat Rex Tillerson
- Indian American holds First place in Democratic Primary
- Can NRI's invest in Mutual funds in India?
- Rare signed Gandhi photo auctioned in US
- Indian nationals foreign investor group in Dubai real estate, bought properties worth 83.65 billion
- Chicago's campaign about Trump's immigration policies catapulted
- Number of US citizens who want more gun control is growing
- US President imitated PM Narendra Modi on Harley Davidson tariff issue
- Muslim girl murdered after returning from US Mosque
- Group in Maharashtra Aurangabad filed complaints against Priya Varrier
- Bangladeshi diplomat accused for labor trafficking
- Changed status of Nirav Modi as NRI known to Indian Banks
- President Trump pushed for a merit based immigration system that admits skilled people
- 101 year old athlete Mann Kaur walks the famous Sky Tower and creates record