According to sources the real estate industry in Dubai has become one of the most lucrative, transparent and secure property markets in the world. Meanwhile the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) presented a model of inspiration for Indian authorities to reform their own regulatory framework in 2016.
Dubai’s RERA currently offers the best protection for investors in the real estate sector. So much so, that property developers are deprived of the right to access investors’ money deposited in escrow accounts without permission from RERA. Moreover a surveyors’ site inspection and a progress report stated that this was a primary draw for Indian investors in Dubai.
Further Dubai offers 7-8% rental return per annum,
compared to 2-3% in most metropolises in the world, which means an investor,
could recover the entire investment in 12-13 years through lease or rent.
Moreover Dubai’s world class infrastructure, geographical location, frequency
of air connectivity and the emirates’ liberal socio-economic policies and
political stability make Dubai a natural choice for Indians to invest in their
second, third or fourth home.
Americans wants Trump to be focused and Presidential: Pramila Jayapal Washington sources reported that Indian-American Congressman Pramila Jayapal has said Americans are recognizing that they don’t trust the US President who has maintained that he knew nothing about what was went on in his campaign. Meanwhile her comments came after Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort pleaded guilty to conspiracy charges last week.
- India inclusion on US Trade list point of friction between New Delhi & Washington
- Indian Woman Research Scholar of University of Washington awarded
- Indian origins involve in multi-million Call center scam
- India called US for issuance of H-1B Visas
- AR. Rahman rocks Atlanta people by his Music
- Aisha Yaqoob defeated Wayne Slear
- American Federal Judge arrests of immigrants week Green Card
- Donald Trump administration supporting Asian Americans suing Ivy League Harvard University
- UN Assistant Secretary General appointment for Indian
- 140 nations participating in AMVER, providing a global safety net for mariners
- Indo-Canadian Business Man awarded for defamed in fake news
- Sikh killed by Store Worker arrested
- Another Sikh stabbed to death in US
- Indian based restaurateur targeted for racist rant
- US Secretary greeted India on its Independence Day