Atlanta sources stated that Aparna Basker, CEO and founder of BanyanWay say “First generation Indian immigrants in the US struggle to find the proper balance of involvement with their children’s lives around dating and marriage". Meanwhile this generation of parents is caught between the traditional methods of arranged marriages and the modern method of dating apps. Presently BanyanWay strives to bridge that gap and is an effort to help those of Indian origin finds a life partner.
Meanwhile Aparna is an Atlanta native for the past 18 years. Aparna observed the struggles that first generation Indian immigrants faced when trying to find a match for either themselves or their adult children and further it is open to all Indians irrespective of religion, native language and past marital status.
She added "They are currently in a pre-launch phase and they plans
for their app to be released later this year.” BanyanWay is already
actively working to help Indian parents and singles, however. Furthermore these
'Hello' events have drawn participants from several other states in addition to
people from the Atlanta area. Moreover the most recent events were held in
December 2017 and February 2018 and the next event is scheduled for April 2018.
Person who killed an Indian student is shot dead by police New York sources reported that man who was a suspect in the killing of an Indian student in Kansas City has been shot dead by police after he shot and wounded three officers on Sunday. Accordingly the man, who had been under surveillance in connection with the fatal shooting of Sharath Koppu on July 6 at a restaurant, was killed during an exchange of fire with police on Sunday.
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- A Sikh gets permit to wear his Turban in American UFC
- H1-B Visa negatively affects Visa Holders in a massive way
- India deserves to play significant role in Russia World Cup
- Kansas City student from Telangana shot dead
- Indian-American interviewed by US President for SC nomination
- Indian-American Raj Shah appointed by Donald Trump in appointment of SC Justice
- CEO for DNC, an Indian-American appointed
- Aruna Miller lost to multimillionaire David Trone in Democratic primary in States 6th District
- Nikki Haley visits India to advance relationship between two countries
- Nikki Haley slammed US President for forcing Citizens into deprivation
- Jury conviction murder with death of a student
- 52 Indians detained under Trump's Zero Tolerance Policy
- Why US Government separated 2000 Children from parents?
- Local residents received $1000 grant from Pollination Projects