According to sources US President Donald Trump joining Prime Minister Narendra modi’s diaspora event in Houston next week will be a message for the world and it is up to pakistan what they wish to read, External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar said here on Tuesday. modi, during his visit to the US to attend the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA), will be addressing the Indian diaspora at an event called ‘Howdy modi’ in Houston on September 22, and will be joined by Trump as a special gesture.
Addressing a press conference on the achievements of the External Affairs Ministry in 100 days of the modi government’s second term, Jaishankar spoke about Indo-US relations and said these have come a long way and were in “good health”. To a question, the minister described as a “matter of great honor” Trump accepting to attend the diaspora event on the invitation of the Indian-American community. “And obviously, we will welcome President Trump in the warmest manner”.
Jaishankar, who has served as Indian Ambassador to the US, said the Houston event is the third time modi would be doing a major community event in the US. He said “And I regard this as a great achievement of the india-American community”.
NRIs with financial goals to invest more in India Reportedly a global recession is looming around the corner; the Brexit October deadline is coming up soon; the China-US trade war is far from reaching a conclusion, and there is a strong demand slowdown in India with growth estimates being revised downwards. Gold is the best performing asset class with uncertainty at record highs. These are samples of the headlines that investors worldwide have been exposed to in the last few weeks.
- International migration is largely male, while domestic migration is feminized and marriage-driven
- Indian consulate Embassy list steps for normalcy in Kashmir
- Did Jolly Thomas, serial cyanide killer of Kozhikode, suffer from a personality disorder?
- How this Indian origin Millionaire who was kidnapped, found dead?
- Sundar Pichai teaches US workers technical skills with Ivanka Trump
- US Congresswoman says Life Saving Medical Care must end in Kashmir
- NRIs with valid Indian passport can apply for Aadhaar without 182 day waiting period
- Washington looking to see strategy by India to restore full political life in Kashmir
- Trump said Modi can take care of Pakistan sponsored terror
- Trump again inflamed a controversy over India and Pakistan
- Kashmiri Pandit Community met PM Modi at Houston
- Why Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt enquired NASA about Chandrayaan 2?
- Trump joins Modi at Houston, a message to the world
- Social Media identify to be provided to Green Card or US Citizenship applicants
- Visitors from NASA to visit ISRO