Washington sources reported that the fate of india’s Chandrayaan 2 vikram lander found a surprise mention during Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt’s question-answer session with a NASA astronaut. Pitt was at NASA’s Washington headquarters and he called the International Space Station (ISS) to converse with astronaut Nick Hague. The actor asked many questions to get an idea about how life on board the ISS was. He also asked Hague whether the astronaut had managed to get a glimpse of india’s Chandrayaan 2 vikram lander.
“india was landing on moon and US were assisting them in that effort. Could you see that from where you are?” asked Pitt. Hague replied: “No, unfortunately.” Pitt’s call to Hague was aired on Nasa TV, and was part of the actor’s promotional tour for his new film “Ad Astra”.
The film is a sci-fi fantasy drama, where Pitt is cast as a man who travels across a solar system to hunt his missing father who is a renegade scientist. Hague is aboard the ISS with two Americans, two Russians and one Italian astronaut.
Satya Nadella made 66% salary increase for last fiscal year San Francisco sources stated that Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella earned $42.9 million in total compensation for the fiscal year 2019 66 per cent raise from the prior fiscal year, the company has announced. Nadella received a $1 million base salary jump and an increase in stocks.
- NRIs with financial goals to invest more in India
- International migration is largely male, while domestic migration is feminized and marriage-driven
- Indian consulate Embassy list steps for normalcy in Kashmir
- Did Jolly Thomas, serial cyanide killer of Kozhikode, suffer from a personality disorder?
- How this Indian origin Millionaire who was kidnapped, found dead?
- Sundar Pichai teaches US workers technical skills with Ivanka Trump
- US Congresswoman says Life Saving Medical Care must end in Kashmir
- NRIs with valid Indian passport can apply for Aadhaar without 182 day waiting period
- Washington looking to see strategy by India to restore full political life in Kashmir
- Trump said Modi can take care of Pakistan sponsored terror
- Trump again inflamed a controversy over India and Pakistan
- Kashmiri Pandit Community met PM Modi at Houston
- Why Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt enquired NASA about Chandrayaan 2?
- Trump joins Modi at Houston, a message to the world
- Social Media identify to be provided to Green Card or US Citizenship applicants