Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Komatireddy Venkat Reddy, who was elected from Nalgonda Assembly constituency for the consecutive fourth term, and his younger brother and MLC Komatireddy Raja Gopal Reddy have gone into hibernation as they were not seen in any political activity in the state.
it is stated that though strong speculations rife that the two brothers would join ruling TRS, the duo have stayed away from participating in people's agitations organized by Telangana Congress and also in the development programs which was taken up by chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao.
Presently Komatireddy brothers have raised a banner of revolt against TPCC President N Uttam Kumar Reddy and also his predecessor P Laxamiah and they have alleged the two TPCC Presidents were unfit to the posts, since they are maintaining strong following in congress as well as among Telangana people.
Meanwhile the Reddy brothers have met AICC President Sonia Gandhi and other national leaders and have convinced them that they would bring Congress to power if one of them are appointed as Telangana Congress chief and added that Reddy brothers are yet to get any assurance from the party high command.
Twitter saw 560K Tweets talking about the Exit Polls in 24 hours As per report the company said on Tuesday as majority of exit polls predicted victory for the BJP led NDA at the Centre, Twitter recorded nearly 5.6 lakh tweets related to exit polls in 24 hours. The micro-blogging platform told "Twitter saw 560K Tweets talking about the Exit Polls in 24 hours, between 6:30pm on Sunday 19th until 6:30pm on Monday 20th May, across news commentators, opinion makers and Indian citizens”.
- Nara Lokesh's Career to Be Finished Tomorrow?
- Exit Polls' have showed zero impact on betting
- Jagan Leaves to Amaravati for Counting Day
- HD Kumaraswamy turned down his invitation to attend opposition meeting in Delhi
- South Central Railways runs Special trains for Hyderabad & Kakinada
- Will TV9 CEO be granted anticipatory bail?
- TRAI could come out with a separate consultation paper on video OTTs
- Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls?
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...