'India lives in it villages,' said Mahatma Gandhi. Our rulers of the day do emphasize the same with a variance i.e.: ‘Indian poverty lives in its villages.’ So does prove the 68th NSSO survey for 2011-12 on household consumer expenditure. As per this survey, 10% of our villagers eke out their life on Rupees 17 a day. It comes to a total of rupees 503.49 per month. The survey as well concludes that half of the population of our rural areas live on a per capita daily expenditure of Rupees 34.33. The top most quintile (10%) of the rural areas lives on the per capita of Rupees 68.46 a day. That is it!!! ‘Thanks’ are due to the UPA-2’s inclusive growth and the bulwark of if it all the Rural employment guarantee scheme, we made it to this level. Otherwise imagine what would have been the scenario of our rural Bharat. Our Urban India fares no better. The poorest 10% of our Urban populace lives on the daily per capita expenditure of Rupees 23. It turns up to Rupees 702.26 per month. Thus henceforth let us never utter that India has given up on its project of socialism. Our ‘Netas’ have successfully managed to distribute poverty equally amongst our masses, save for a few billionaires, who find their place regularly on the Forbes. Henceforth, these Netas could fight on the issue of how many Kilo grams of rice and wheat are to be doled out to the people, in order to preserve this ‘Socialistic order,’ that they succeeded in establishing after more than 60 years of Independence. And let us be prepared for another round of petroleum prices hike, wondering as to whether that rise is meant for filling the coffers of the private petroleum industry or else to subsidize this Socialistic order that was built up with so much of an ‘ordeal.’
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities