TDP president Chandrababu Naidu appears to be more sick that what meets the eye . His visit to US tomorrow is shrouded in mystery treatment at a Californian hospital where he has already made an appointment fora minor surgery . The alleged family reunion for Brahmani, his daughter-in-laws graduation event at Stanford is just an excuse
Every one knows about his skin disease and how he keeps himself totally covered , from neck to toe in public. Though he had undergone skin grafting and temporary cure , his marathon walkathlon had has disrupted his body skinning which needs to be repaired or redone.
Ever since April he had undergone treatment at Asian Gastroenterology twice and also taken consultations at Delhi and Chennai and only on their advice going abroad .Adding to his skin problem is his diabetes and stress problems aggravated by party politics and poll prospects .
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites