All the speculations as who is going to be the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has come to an end with the BJP high command announcing Yogi Adithya Nath’s name. The newly-elected 312 BJP MLAs in Uttar Pradesh today elected Yogi Adityanath, 44, as the next Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, a dramatic decision that brings the curtains down on the week-long suspense over who the BJP will choose.
Apart from Yogi Adityanath, state party chief Keshav Prasad
Maurya and telecom minister Manij Sinha were the other two front runners
for the CM post. BJP high command who
met today in UP decided the CM candidate after holding a meeting. Slogans were
raised by the party workers in favor of Adityanath outside the meeting hall
when the meeting was underway.
There was a huge debate across the country as who would occupy the CM chair. The high command put an end to all kinds of debates by electing Adityanath. The 44 year old Adityanath is a five time MP from Gorakhpur and also the founder of Hindu Yuva Vahini.He was always making headlines for his controversial remarks.
All arrangements have been made for grand swearing-in ceremony on Sunday at a sprawling complex on the outskirts of Lucknow. The event is expected to be attended by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Shah and a clutch of senior ministers.
Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats? Chennai sources have reported that Actor Kamal Hassan will announce his political party's name on February 21 at Tamilnadu's Ramanathapuram and begin a state wide tour the same day. Accordingly the tour will be held in phases. He will begin the journey from Ramanathapuram which is his hometown and later will visit people from the districts of Madurai, Dindigul and Sivagangai.
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!
- TTV aide reveals 20 Rupees token scam!
- Shock for BJP leader at a feast! Slippers Stolen for the Central Minister
- Bengaluru's infamous Bellandur Lake caught fire yet again