Yogi Adityanath,firebrand leader of BJP's saffron brigade, most powerful face and six time MP from Gorakhpur is all set to become Uttar Pradesh chief minister.
Yogi Adityanath's name itself sends shivers down the spines of muslims and opposition parties like Congress, SP, BSP used his name to create insecurity and fear complex among muslims. Yogi Adityanath's fiery statements too didnot cool the tempers and instead increased the tensions in Uttar Pradesh.
He made many controversial statements and here are some of them. Attacking minorities,he analysed the riot pattern in the state asking "There have been 450 riots cases in West UP in two-and-a-half years of Samajwadi Party rule because the population of a particular community is rising manifold. Why are there no riots in Eastern UP? You can easily understand. In places where there are 10-20% minority population, stray communal incidents take place. Where there are 20-35% of them, serious communal riots take place and where they are more than 35%, there is no place for non-Muslims. "
He attacked even Mother Teresa saying "She was part of the conspiracy to Christianize India. Hindus were converted in the name of doing service and then converted" He created sensation saying Kairana, Uttar Pradesh will turn into another Kashmir.
On opposition to Yoga,he added "Lord Shankar was the biggest Yogi who started Yoga. Mahadev lives in every particle of this country. So those who want to avoid Yoga and Lord Shankar, can leave Hindustan."
He warned Shah Rukh Khan too saying "Shah Rukh Khan should remember that if people would boycott his films, he would also have to wander in the streets like a normal Muslim… These people are speaking in the language of terrorists. I think there is no difference between the language of Shah Rukh Khan and Hafiz Saeed. "
Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers According to sources the tech giant has announced about setting up a new campus, somewhere in US. Meanwhile what is surprising is that only a few months back Amazon had invited cities to submit bids and compete for the privilege of hosting the company's second headquarters.
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!
- Trump proves his excellence in intelligence test!!
- Forget WhatsApp - This App works even without Internet to send messages!
- Do you know the features in the Special Boeing 777 flights used by PM Modi!!
- Greetings to Kamal Hassan... Ready to face Assembly Elections... Rajinikanth
- Will Padmaavat release despite many state bans?
- Linkage of Aadhaar Number with mobile phones and other services extended to March 31, 2018
- Remembering NTR on his Anniversary Day!!!
- Paytm Mall hires Top Talent Engineering and Management graduates
- Hyderabad Book Fair begins from January 18 to 28
- India's 100th Satellite Cartosat -2 successfully placed in orbit
- Kamal ready to announce his Political party's name by February
- Pattadar Passbooks to be issued in all TS from March 11