1. Pakistan keeps India in dark about Jadhav whereabouts : The government reiterated on Thursday that alleged spy Kulbhushan Jadhav was a kidnapped, innocent Indian who had been sentenced to death by Pakistan in complete violation of all international norms.
2. BJP national executive meet: Bhubaneswar fortified for PM Narendra Modi : As the capital city turned into a fortress ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's two-day visit, starting Saturday, the massive security arrangements resemble the annual Puri Rath Yatra bandobast.
3. PM Modi pays tributes to Ambedkar at Deekshabhoomi in Nagpur : Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday paid tributes to Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar on his 126th birth anniversary at Deekshabhoomi in Nagpur.
4. PM greets people on various festivals : Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday extended greetings to people across the country on the various festivals. "May this auspicious day bring joy & prosperity in everyone's lives," he tweeted.
5. Killer past: Pak spy in MP doesn’t want to go home : Unlike other spies who try to survive and (hopefully, one day) go back home, Pakistani spy Mohammad Sajeed Muneer, alias Sameer Kumar, wants to spend the rest of his life in Bhopal. Not because he likes the hospitality at Bhopal's detention home or is scared to face the wrath of ISI, but because of his killer past.
6. No real victory for the BJP in the recent bypolls: Chidambaram : Congress leader P Chidambaram on Friday said there was no real victory for the BJP in the recent bypolls as it could win just five out of 10 seats and lost one to the Congress in Madhya Pradesh.
7. Muslim board opposes uniform civil code at 1st meeting : The All India Muslim Personal Law Board has opposed the implementation of uniform civil code(UCC). A delegation of over a dozen members of the board met Law Commission chairman justice (retd) BS Chauhan on Thursday.
8. Congress doesn’t have faith in itself, that’s the truth: Veerappa Moily : The truth is that people have faith in Congress but Congress has no faith in itself. There is a crisis of confidence. We have to come out of this morass.
9. Foreign secretary visits ‘troubled’ Maldives, calls on its President : With Maldives plunging into fresh political uncertainty, foreign secretary S Jaishankar paid on Thursday a "courtesy call" on President Abdulla Yameen in Male.
10. Written warning 1st to unruly Air India flyers : In the aftermath of the Gaikwad episode, Air India is beefing up its mechanism to handle unruly passengers. The airline will soon start issuing written warnings to flyers whose behaviour threatens safety of flight, crew or co-passengers. If they still do not behave themselves, AI will apply restrainers on flight and may hand them over to security agencies on arrival.
1. Donald Trump says North Korea 'will be taken care of' :US President Donald Trumpvowed Thursday that the "problem" of North Korea "will be taken care of," as speculation mounted that Pyongyang might be preparing another nuclear or missile test.
2. 2 Secret Service officers fired over White House breach : Two US Secret Serviceofficers were fired over a March 10 security breach in which a man climbed over the White House fence and remained on the grounds undetected for over 15 minutes, security officials told CNN.
3. CIA chief: WikiLeaks is 'hostile intelligence service' : Central Intelligence Agency director Mike Pompeo on Thursday branded WikiLeaks a "hostile intelligence service," saying it threatens democratic nations and joins hands with dictators.
4. Over a third of French people do not want to vote in Prez elections : Opinion polls in France before the presidential election on April 23 are revealing a crazy roller coaster ride. The Centre is split down the middle and under siege from both the radical Left and the far Right, the faux Socialists are caving in after Hollande's disastrous presidency and an incredible third of populace is angrily saying they won't vote at all.
5. Man dragged off United Airlines flight suffered broken nose, loss of teeth, says lawyer : A 69-year-old Vietnamese-American who was forcibly removed from a flight of United Airlines in Chicago will "probably" file a lawsuit for "unreasonable force and violence" that led to a 'significant' concussion, broken nose and loss of two front teeth, his lawyer said on Thursday.
6. 22 dead in fire at Senegal religious retreat : A fire ripped through makeshift shelters at a Muslim religious retreat in Senegal, killing at least 22 people and triggering a stampede, firefighters said on Thursday.
7. Assad says army 'gave up' all chemical weapons in 2013 : Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said his government handed over all its chemical weapons stockpiles in 2013 and could not have been behind last week's suspected sarin attack.
8. Putin told Tillerson why US-Russian ties in bad state: Kremlin : Russian President Vladimir Putin used a meeting with visiting US Secretary of State Rex Tillersonon Wednesday to give his views on why U.S.-Russian relations had reached such a low point, a Kremlin spokesman said.
9. Indian doctor charged with genital mutilation on girls in US : A 44-year-old Indian-origin woman doctor has been arrested and charged with performing genital mutilation on girls aged six to eight, believed to be the first such in the US.
10. US 'mother of all bombs' kills 36 Islamic State militants: Afghan officials : As many as 36 suspected Islamic Statemilitants were killed in Afghanistan when the United States dropped " the mother of all bombs ," its largest non-nuclear device ever unleashed in combat, the Afghan defence ministry said on Friday.
Linkage of Aadhaar Number with mobile phones and other services extended to March 31, 2018 New Delhi sources have stated that the Supreme Court on Wednesday had started the hearing of a petition challenging the validity of the Aadhaar system. Meanwhile the petitioners told the five-judge Constitution bench in the Supreme Court on Wednesday that the Aadhaar data base "tends to terrorize citizens with the country becoming a totalitarian regime" as there is "no free consent in furnishing biometric information for Aadhaar."
- Remembering NTR on his Anniversary Day!!!
- Paytm Mall hires Top Talent Engineering and Management graduates
- Hyderabad Book Fair begins from January 18 to 28
- India's 100th Satellite Cartosat -2 successfully placed in orbit
- Kamal ready to announce his Political party's name by February
- Pattadar Passbooks to be issued in all TS from March 11
- 16 year girl subjected to prolonged sexual abuse by many men, including policemen
- India Today Opinion poll says Rajinikanth party gets 33 seats
- Donald Trump's Hair loss drug linked to depression and dysfunction
- Why Chandrababu Naidu shocked many officials by saying sorry?
- Inter caste Marriage? Even Parents don't have the Rights to question - Supreme Court issues new Order
- Chicago boy's kindness to homeless man!!
- China blocks centralized trading Cryptocurrencies!
- Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%!
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra