Popular Vijayawada Leader Devineni Rajasekhar also know as Devineni Nehru passed away in the hospital due to illness. Sources say he died due to Kidney failure. He represented Kankipadu Assembly Constituency in Krishna District of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
Devineni Rajasekhar (73) was born on June 22nd, 1954 in Vijayawada and he started his career in Agriculture. He also served as a Minister (1994-1996) in the cabinet of Late Chief Minister NTR's TDP Government. He also won Six times as an MLA form Kankipadu Assembly constituency.
Right now he was with Telugu Desam Party. His family includes Wife Smt. Devineni Lakshmi, Son Devineni Avinash, and a daughter. On behalf of Team APHERALD, we offer our deepest condolences to the bereaved family and followers.
YSR Congress gave notice for no-trust motion as SCS not granted to AP New Delhi sources have stated that the YSR Congress Party will pitch for taking up their notice of no-confidence motion against the Modi government when the Lok Sabha meets today amid no signs of a let-up in the deadlock in its proceedings. Meanwhile Y V Subba Reddy of the YSR Congress has written to the Lok Sabha secretariat to put his notice for the motion in the revised list of business for today.
- US told Pakistan to do more against Taliban & other terror groups operating
- Rahul says Modi is not fighting corruption, Modi is corruption
- AirAsia Flight returned to Bengaluru instead of landing in Chennai
- Controversial actress cites Modi as role model for Women!
- A Dog makes a plane to take diversion!
- 53 years old rapes 90 year old!!
- Southern states join hands against Modi!!
- Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?