Sources have stated that TDP MLA Devineni Nehru breathed his last on Monday after suffering a massive heart stroke.
It was stated that the TDP leader was undergoing treatment for kidney disease at Care hospital in Hyderabad and suffered a stroke at around 5 in the morning.
Having served as a Minister in NTR
cabinet, Devineni Nehru was a close aide of NTR but left TDP to join Congress following
the death of NTR. However, he recently made a re-entry to TDP and was on
planning to make his son Avinash, as his political successor.
He was born on 22nd June 1954; Devineni Nehru won as MLA five times and served as a minister in NTR cabinet from 1994 to 1996.
YSR Congress gave notice for no-trust motion as SCS not granted to AP New Delhi sources have stated that the YSR Congress Party will pitch for taking up their notice of no-confidence motion against the Modi government when the Lok Sabha meets today amid no signs of a let-up in the deadlock in its proceedings. Meanwhile Y V Subba Reddy of the YSR Congress has written to the Lok Sabha secretariat to put his notice for the motion in the revised list of business for today.
- US told Pakistan to do more against Taliban & other terror groups operating
- Rahul says Modi is not fighting corruption, Modi is corruption
- AirAsia Flight returned to Bengaluru instead of landing in Chennai
- Controversial actress cites Modi as role model for Women!
- A Dog makes a plane to take diversion!
- 53 years old rapes 90 year old!!
- Southern states join hands against Modi!!
- Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?