A few months back Trump made his policy strong “Be American and Buy American”by chucking out the immigrants out of his country in which most of them were Indians.The Doctors,and other people in high positions were asked to leave the country in a wink.
Now he has relaxed some of his norms. : US President Donald Trump on Tuesday will sign an executive order directing federal agencies to recommend changes to a temporary visa programme used to bring foreign workers to the United States to fill high-skilled jobs. The order will call on those four federal departments to propose reforms to ensure H-1B visas are awarded to the most skilled or highest paid applicant.
The number of applications for H-1B visas fell to 199,000 this year from 236,000 in 2016, according US Citizenship and Immigration Services.Companies say they use visas to recruit top talent.Now this relaxation will be of great use
Endorsement of a candidate considered a sign of consolidating votes in Karnataka According to sources Rahul Gandhi, the President of the All India Congress Committee, smiled and interacted with the children at the Sringeri Mutt in Chikkamagaluru district during his one-hour visit. Meanwhile Rahul Gandhi also spent time talking to the seer Jagadguru Shankaracharya during the visit.
- PM Narendra Modi's book EXAM WARRIORS changed attitude of many students
- Mayawati struggle for seat in UP became tougher- Here is why
- Voting underway for 26 remaining seats of 59 across seven states, with eyes on UP
- Why US President Trump's Russian Lawyer resigned?
- Interest shared between India, US Navies
- After Jallikattu, A Massive Protest against STERLITE Copper industries!
- Will Shami's sexual allegations cost him IPL 2018?
- "We switched off all CCTV's as soon as Jayalalitha was brought inside..." - Apollo Hospitals
- 7 States Leaders queued up to vote
- Crucial Rajya Sabha Polls Today!!!
- Hardik Pandya's FAKE Twitter Account's Tweet gets him arrested
- Social media made Narendra Modi storm into Power made him PM
- BJP's game plan seems to be target Lokesh & prove him corrupt
- New York City buildings regulator launched investigations at Kushner Cos properties
- Boris Johnson agrees with MPs Putin & Hitler comparison