Telangana CM KCR asked all ministers, leaders and cadre to turn coolies ahead of the party plenary that will be held in Warangal. KCR asked them to raise funds so that they can meet the expenses of the snacks and named the event as Gulabi Coolie week.
Already KCR's son KTR surprised all by selling ice cream and juice near Qutubullahpur last week in Hyderabad. Now it is comingout that KCR's nephew Harish Rao stunned all by turning sweeper at Lakshmi Narasimha Hospital in Warangal.
Harish Rao also sold jewellery in the GSK Jewellery shop and then sold chips in Amruta theatre. Harish Rao's multiple avtars as coolie delighted onlookers.
According to the latest it is comingout that Minister Indrakaran Reddy turned coolie in a cotton jinning mill. He earned Rs 5 lakh selling clothes and goods at Nirmal. MP Gutta Sukhender Reddy and MLA Bhaskar Rao too turned coolies in Miryalaguda.
Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%! Central government is all set to cut the income tax slab from 30 to 25 per cent in the upcoming Union Budget. The 30% IT is for those with income more than Rs 10 lakh per annum. This step targets at increasing direct tax base, like how indirect tax net was improved with Goods and Service Tax (GST). It’s a statistic that out of 125 crore people, only 3 crores file returns.
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects