Telangana CM KCR who is known for his aggressive attitude and stunning strategies crushed entire opposition politically and electorally in the state. He virtually decimated entire opposition and is trying to turn TRS even more powerful in the run up to 2019 elections.
In the meantime powerful tornado is coming towards Telangana and many are wondering whether KCR can stop it before it is too late. It is known that BJP president Amit Shah is a man of few words and his actions speak more than his words.
His mission may be simple but his implementation will be very tough. He already gave directions to the T-party workers that at any cost BJP should be a strong force in the state.
He is landing in the state for three days in May. He already asked party workers to appoint committees from booth level to state level according to caste equations. He told them only when they are united, party can win the elections.
Plans are on to unite all castes in 31 districts organising caste meets and also turn BCs towards their side highlighting that KCR is cheating them with muslim reservations.
All eyes are on KCR and how he will stop this impending powerful Amit Shah tsunami.
Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%! Central government is all set to cut the income tax slab from 30 to 25 per cent in the upcoming Union Budget. The 30% IT is for those with income more than Rs 10 lakh per annum. This step targets at increasing direct tax base, like how indirect tax net was improved with Goods and Service Tax (GST). It’s a statistic that out of 125 crore people, only 3 crores file returns.
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects