Sources have made a statement that despite the ongoing war between the opposition YSR Congress Party and the rival media organizations reached crescendo as the party boycotted Telugu News Daily Andhra Jyothi and ABN TV news channel.
Meanwhile when taking serious note of a report published against YSR Congress President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on his recent meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the party also decided to lodge a complaint with Press Council of India and a criminal case against the media management.
Further the party senior leader B Karunakar Reddy said the news daily and
channel targeted Jagan and conspired to tarnish the image of their leader. The
media distorted the facts about Jagan meeting with Prime minister.
Currently Jagan had submitted memorandum to Modi on special status to Andhra Pradesh. But the news paper published false reports. Wait and watch what happens next.
Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%! Central government is all set to cut the income tax slab from 30 to 25 per cent in the upcoming Union Budget. The 30% IT is for those with income more than Rs 10 lakh per annum. This step targets at increasing direct tax base, like how indirect tax net was improved with Goods and Service Tax (GST). It’s a statistic that out of 125 crore people, only 3 crores file returns.
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects