Lucknow sources have stated that under opposition fire on the law and order front, the Yogi Adityanath governmentin UttarPradesh had transferred 67 IPS Officers yesterday and the reshuffle comes against the backdrop of allegations that there has been spurt in crime after the new government took over in the state.
It was stated that in the ongoing session of the state Assembly, the opposition has attacked the government on the law and order issue and was stated that with today's transfers, around 200 senior police officers have been shifted since the Adityanath government came to power in UP in March. Further it was added that prominent among those transferred today are ADG (Police Recruitment and Promotion Board) S N Sawat, who has been made ADG of the Allahabad zone.
Meanwhile several SP to DIG rank officers have been transferred or freshly
posted to various districts including Allahabad, Bareilly, Jhansi, Hamirpur,
Baghpat, Lalitpur, Maharajganj and Etah, in the reshuffle yesterday and the exercise is being seen as an effort to
revamp the police set-up as the chief minister has repeatedly emphasized his
intention to curb crime.
Adityanath had yesterday said in the state Assembly that criminals will not enjoy any political patronage and strict action will be taken against them and also said this as opposition parties cited the gunning down of two jewelers in Mathura and other incidents to claim that the law and order situation had worsened.
Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department? Khammam sources have stated that many of the lorry, private bus and car owners haven't registered their names with the labor department but continue to ply their vehicles to transport goods. Earlier they have been asked to register their name on the website of the department.
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?
- Chairman and CEO of Facebook's personal net's whopping drop of 4.4%