Arnab Goswami needs no introduction to people who watch news channels.Arnab changed the style of journalism and news presentation and marched ahead on primetime with his aggressive style of attitude taking on top leaders and all parties headon.
He quit TimesNow and started his own Channel Republic TV which went on air last week. Republic TV created sensation with in ten days as Arnab created sensation exposing Lalu Prasad Yadav, criminal Shahbuddin nexus, Sashi Tharoor's role in the murder of his wife Sunanda Pushkar, Pakistan's connection with Hurriyat, Hizbul,LET in Kashmir,Zakir Naik spreading hatred against Hindus in Malaysia and then the most shocking ISIS presence and political support in Hyderabad, Telangana.
Even as politicians and parties are running for cover and some threatening Arnab for the exposures, some are filing defamation cases. In the meantime shocking allegations are coming out on Arnab Goswami. His former employer Times Now dragged Republic TV accusing Arnab of stealing the tapes of Laloo-Shahbuddin case and Sashi Tharoor-Sunanda Puskhar case.
However Arnab rubbished all the allegations and questioned why Times Now didnot air the tapes if they belonged to them and when he quit and was out of media for the last six months. Some even accused Repblic of unfair methods in order to gain TRPs. The private news channels’ self-regulatory body has asked the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India(TRAI) to intervene in the matter.
Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department? Khammam sources have stated that many of the lorry, private bus and car owners haven't registered their names with the labor department but continue to ply their vehicles to transport goods. Earlier they have been asked to register their name on the website of the department.
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet
- Low-cost fare offer is on flights including AirAsia India, AirAsia Berhad, Thai AirAsia, AirAsia X and Indonesia AirAsia X
- Cockfight was part of Sankranthi Celebrations in Vizag
- Is US President Trump really sane?
- Chairman and CEO of Facebook's personal net's whopping drop of 4.4%