Leader of the opposition in AP assembly, YSRCP president Jagan Mohan Reddy is always in news for all reasons. While the ruling TDP and CM Chandra Babu Naidu blast him for rampant corruption citing the corruption cases against him, his supporters hail him as the next CM of the state.
In the meantime YS.Jagan's car give tense moments to police and protocol officials at the Vizag airport. It is comingout that Srikakulam police arranged the bullet proof car for Jagan but much to their shock the car failed to open.
Police arranged the car for Jagan's visit to the parts of Srikakulam district. Police and the staff in the bullet proof car forgot the keys of the car inside the vehicle and locked it from outside after reaching the airport.
As Jagan was about to arrive, police called the Superintendent of Police,Srikakuam for a separate vehicle. Protocol officials experienced tense moments as the SP informed them that it would take them two hours to send another car. Another protocol officier contacted T.Yoganand, Commissioner of police to send another bullet proof car. Cops heaved a sigh of relief when the car arranged by Vizag police reached airport minutes before Jagan's arrival.
Foreign Scientists be provided with free Visa by Saudi Arabia According to sources from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia will grant visas free of charge to foreign scientists and experts, in a move that especially aims at improving its health sector. Meanwhile the media reports said the Secretary General of the Saudi Health Council Ahmed Al Aamiri praised the decision made by the cabinet last week, Xinhua reported. Aamiri said the new visa policy was approved as part of various health initiatives suggested by the council to promote the health sector.
- Had Chiranjeevi waited like Rajni until AP's breakup with Telangana?
- Cruz badly wanted a girlfriend & depressed about his mother's death
- Tamilnadu Court sentenced Dhasvanth to death for sexually assaulting & killing 7 year girl
- RGV says as per tweet 49% of votes polled for Pawan and 51% for Porn
- Congress blasted BJP for Rs 11,400 crore PNB scam & accused Narendra Modi of crony capitalism
- Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has multiple cases behind him
- Saudi government's new rule marks a major step from strict guardianship system
- Director says Kindly never ask about Kamal Hassan or his Political entry
- 6 Year old receives NASA's answer!
- Cheapest Smartphone, courtesy Jio offer!!
- CBI seeks US help to get Modi!
- Amrapali, Warangal Collector is married to Policeman
- Indian American Math teacher saved many lives at Florida shooting
- Plane ATR-72 crashed with 66 passengers in Southern Iran
- Second woman made allegations of an affair with Donald Trump