PM Modi is growing in strength with each passing day with his decisive making skills and aggressive postures. Some opposition leaders and political parties already resigned that Modi will come back to power with increased seats in the 2019 elections.
Even many surveys reveal the same thing but Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi says Modi got fail marks and failed in all exams. Speaking at a function Rahul Gandhi said any exam requires 40 marks to pass but Modi failed in all the exams.
He said Modi scored zero marks in creating jobs and providing employment. He said Modi's schemes helped him for promotions rather than creating jobs. He made fun of Modi's pet schemes mocking them as Startup India, Stand up India, Sit Down India, Moove Left India.
He said Modi is spending public money for useless promotions. He said "There are various schemes like Make in India, Swacch Bharat, Connect India; I've even forgotten all those names" and "there are " Startup India, Stand Up India, Sit Down India, Move Left India, Go Right India, but not one person is getting employment"
He said "The minimum marks required to pass are 40 (of 100), (but) Narendra Modiji has received zero out of 100 in creating jobs,"
Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%! Central government is all set to cut the income tax slab from 30 to 25 per cent in the upcoming Union Budget. The 30% IT is for those with income more than Rs 10 lakh per annum. This step targets at increasing direct tax base, like how indirect tax net was improved with Goods and Service Tax (GST). It’s a statistic that out of 125 crore people, only 3 crores file returns.
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects