Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has done many reforms in UP that benefits the people there like timely inspections,clean Government offices,pothole free roads and much more. Yogi, who visited Bihar for the first time after taking over the reigns of UP .
In a gathering there he fount fault with the Nithish Lalu alliance and told that he will not take rest until Lotus blooms in Bihar too.Yogi recited a poem which explains how Nitish and Lalu were temperamentally diametrically opposite to each other.The poem means How will the friendship continue, such is the animosity.
Throwing an open challenge to Nitish, Yogi asked the Bihar Chief Minister to close down all the illegal slaughter houses in the State of Bihar just like his aggressive action in UP.
Yogi recalled the age-old relationship between Awadh and Bihar.He told that he is emotionally attched to the state as Sita was born in Bihar’s Sitamarhi He also ensured that a four-lane road is constructed between Ayodhya and Sitamarhiso that the historical ties between the two States becomes stronger
AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App The Government of India’s Category – I, BRICS 122 Ranked, Asia’s 223 Ranked, NAAC A+ Category… Andhra Pradesh State Government True Multi-Disciplinary University: “SVU - Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati” is rolling out FREE Smart Phone Application “Digital SVU” for all of its about 2 hundred thousand students spread across UG / PG / DIPLOMA / PROFESSIONAL / PHARMACY / ENGINEERING & M.TECH of Campus and that of 247 affiliated colleges and also of Distance Education of entire SVU periphery.
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year
- Actor Kamal Hassan unveils his party flag, name and will hoist the party flag today
- Saudi Arabian government comes to the help of women!
- Sidharamaiah's direct attack on Modi!!