Sources have reported that a group of Tamilnadu farmers who got the nation's attention with their unique way of protest at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi are planning to restart their agitation, albeit on a larger scale, this July. Meanwhile when speaking to reporters in the national capital, farmers' leader P Ayyakkannu said the decision to hold agitation in New Delhi again was taken after the Tamilnadu government failed to meet their demands.
Moreover the agrarian community, including those from Tamilnadu, have set up a 10 member working committee to begin a nation-wide 'padyathra' demanding implementation of Swaminathan Committee report and providing better MSP (Minimum Support Price) for agricultural produces.
Meanwhile Mr Ayyakkannu, who attended the committee meeting in Delhi yesterday, said the 'padyatra' will begin on July 6 from Mandsaur in Madhya Pradesh where five farmers were killed in police firing. They are anticipating a positive reply from the government.
Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities New Delhi sources have stated that Donald Trump Jr said any talk that his family is profiting from his father's presidency is "nonsense" as he embarked on a highly publicized visit to India to promote real estate deals that bear his family's name. Meanwhile the eldest son of President Donald Trump is in India to meet the promoters and buyers of Trump brand luxury homes in the country, raising ethical concerns about using the name of the American president to promote business ventures
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days