Chennai sources have stated that police had seized drugs at the outskirts of Chennai, where the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) has seized drugs and heroin worth 71 crores. The total drugs which were seized include 90 kg of heroin and other drugs.
The police officials have in suspicion raided a detergent manufacturing factory that was manufacturing drugs near the Red Hill area. Immediately the police have surrounded the company with armed police forces.
It was stated that around ten people which also includes a Malaysian national were arrested by the police force. Moreover, the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence have also raided the warehouse and caught hold of another drug and raw material which are used in manufacturing the drugs.
Meanwhile, the DRI officials added that the materials are been transported from the warehouse to the factory which is located in the Red Hills and after it is been cooked, the final product is brought back to the warehouse for distribution or export of the same. Furthermore, the investigation is going on till now in full swing.
Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump Canberra sources have reported that PM Malcolm Turnbull heads to the United States on Wednesday, accompanied by the largest Australian political and business delegation ever to visit the US and the President Donald Trump's softening opposition to joining the Trans-Pacific Partnership will be up for discussion when he meets Turnbull at the White House.
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument
- Kamal Hassan party name is Makkal Needhi Maiam
- Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government