Day to day Operations are affected at one of the three major terminals of India's busiest largest container port JNPT (Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust)the systems were stuck on Tuesday night as a malware has crippled some central banks and many other large corporations in Europe.This is considered as one of the global ransomeware attack.
AP Moller-Maersk which operates the Gateway Terminals India (GTI) was shut down on tuesday night due to this malware and the officially are now currently working manually.Foreign media reports fromNetherlands capital The Hague say a newtype ransomwaree virus called Petya has hit 17 APM terminals,the one which are severely attacked are two in Rotterdam and 15 in other parts of the world.
The Companies that were severely affected by this ransome ware on Tuesday include the Russia's biggest oil giant Rosneft,the global advertising giant WPP Group and few other multiple institutions in Ukraine including its main central bank and the systems in an international airport.This is a second attack of this kind.
What is the Minimum balance, ATM withdrawal rules in SBI Savings Account??? Sources have stated that State Bank of India charges a penalty up to Rs 100 (excluding GST of 18%) per month for not maintaining the prescribed monthly average balance in savings bank accounts. Banks can levy charges for non-maintenance of minimum balance in normal savings accounts, as per Reserve Bank of India rules.
- These 10 HOT Moments of KAJAL AGGARWAL will leave you panting for breath!
- 5 Reasons why our KAJAL AGGARWAL totally resembles Hollywood actress KATHERINE HEIGL
- Indira Gandhi is the true BAAHUBALI!!
- Top 5 STAR BABIES kids born in limelight!!
- NARENDRA MODI rare pics as a tea seller!!
- Five cities with most vehicles in India, Mumbai is not one of them
- Will GST make people suffer like DEMONETISATION??
- Top 5 Gorgeous wives of Iconic young Indian politician