US President Donald Trump is known for his eccentric behavior. He shocks with his controversies attracting the attention of all. This time Donald Trump shocked a female journalist with his behavior.
During his diplomatic phone call to congratulate Leo Varadkar, new Prime Minister of Ireland, he complimented a female Irish reporter for her nicce smile. Trump mentioned We have a lot of your Irish press watching us," in reference to the multiple reporters present in the Oval Office for the call.
Trump then paused to call Caitriona Perry, the U.S. bureau chief for Ireland's RTÉ News, over to the Oval Office desk.
"Go ahead. Come here, come here," Trump said. "Where are you from? We have all of this beautiful Irish press." Trump also complimented her saying "She has a nice smile on her face so I bet she treats you well,"
Perry recollecting her experience says "One minute we were outside the window and the next minute I'm meeting the president of the United States," She added "Usually, we would shoot from outside the window of the White House, and that's what we were expecting today but instead we were invited inside to witness the President's call to the taoiseach. When we went in he was already on the phone, but I managed to catch his eye and he called me over."
However many on Twitter blasted Trump for his remarks branding his behavior as sexist and creepy.
Woman beaten up by husband & village Panchayat - video goes viral Lucknow sources reported that a gruesome incident, a woman from a village in Uttar Pradesh was tied to a tree and beaten up black and blue by the village panchayat and her husband, suspecting her fidelity. Meanwhile the one-minute video which showed the woman wailing in pain after every blow on her body with a whip has gone viral
- Endorsement of a candidate considered a sign of consolidating votes in Karnataka
- PM Narendra Modi's book EXAM WARRIORS changed attitude of many students
- Mayawati struggle for seat in UP became tougher- Here is why
- Voting underway for 26 remaining seats of 59 across seven states, with eyes on UP
- Why US President Trump's Russian Lawyer resigned?
- Interest shared between India, US Navies
- After Jallikattu, A Massive Protest against STERLITE Copper industries!
- Will Shami's sexual allegations cost him IPL 2018?
- "We switched off all CCTV's as soon as Jayalalitha was brought inside..." - Apollo Hospitals
- 7 States Leaders queued up to vote
- Crucial Rajya Sabha Polls Today!!!
- Hardik Pandya's FAKE Twitter Account's Tweet gets him arrested
- Social media made Narendra Modi storm into Power made him PM
- BJP's game plan seems to be target Lokesh & prove him corrupt
- New York City buildings regulator launched investigations at Kushner Cos properties