Many are wondering whether AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu is experiencing byelection scares. Political analysts say after watching Chandra Babu's recent statements and his expressions show that he is really scared of the defeat in the Nandyal byelections.
It is known that Chandra Babu organised review meets in Kurnool and Chittoor districts. While Chandra Babu planned to allot ticket to Bhuma's family members after the sudden demise of Bhuma Nagi Reddy, former minister Shilpa Mohan Reddy gave huge shock by quitting the party and joining Jagan's YSRCP.
Though Chandra Babu got the breathing space, he is unable to workout how he should get Bhuma Brahmananda Reddy, son of Bhuma Nagireddy's brother Sekhar Reddy.
Chandra Babu spent sleepless nights with reviews till midnight. Analysts say this shows the anti incumbency wave Chandra Babu is experiencing in Andhra Pradesh.
CM KCR assured Hyderabad infrastructure doesn't crumble reservation policy According to sources Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao had currently urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Centre should permit states to have their own reservation policy based on their specific requirements. Meanwhile the TRS Chief said he wants centre to help states like Telangana which is growing faster and which will ultimately become the wealth of the country.
- GST Council slashes rate on 29 items in Budget 2018
- Kerala Police registered arrest of Jaya Mol Bhavan on murder charges
- Pakistan ISPR accused Indian forces of resorting to unprovoked firing on its side
- Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax?
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states