Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that renowned Telangana poet Gaddar is planning to launch a cultural, social and political movement across South India under the aegis of the South Indian Cultural Association (SICA). This ambitious movement is being planned in as many as 200 Parliamentary constituencies across South India with the chief objective of fighting for the self respect of South Indians.
According to sources it was stated that in his bid to gather the support of more like minded people, Gaddar has sent feelers to both Jana Sena President Pawan Kalyan and Rajinikanth, who is reportedly all set to float his own political party in Tamil Nadu. SICA representatives have already met Rajini and Pawan, explained them the objectives of this movement and requested them to extend their support.
Meanwhile it was added that neither of these two iconic actors has yet responded and if they come on power, the movement that aims to highlight the disparity being met to South Indians will surely create a major political crisis in the country.
What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work? Tomorrow, the discussion and the decision on the no-confidence motion passed against the central government will be happening in the parliament. At this juncture, it is essential to know what exactly is a no-confidence Motion and how it works.
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!