While many welcomed PM Modi headed Union Government's decision to implement GST, some opposition parties who earlier voted in favour of the GST now started attacking the government on the same.
Now firebrand MIM chief,Asaduddin Owaisi speaking to scribes came with a sensational take on GST. He said "Government is rushing and doing it. I see that there will be chaos...whendemonetisation happened, it led to chaos because no proper planning was done. Now also, the government is rushing and pushing and this will lead to chaos,"
He added that many tax and economic experts expressed huge concerns over Goods and Services Tax. He said he is not sure how the new taxation system will be implemented in an organised manner.
Owaisi added that GST will have adverse impact just like demonetisation drive last year on the people and on the economy.
Brand new pedestrian bridge collapsed at Florida International University in Miami Miami sources reported that Florida officials said that four people have been found dead in the rubble of a collapsed South Florida pedestrian bridge where the frantic search for any survivors continued past nightfall. Meanwhile Fire Chief Dave Downey said at a news briefing that four deceased people were found amid the chaotic scene of concrete rubble and crumpled vehicles.
- Porn star Stormy Daniels goes to court on July 12 to discuss her affair with Trump
- Amazon expands capabilities of Echo home speakers
- US-Bangla suspended Airlines to Kathmandu
- Donald Trump's Junior's divorse to former model Vanessa is on rocks
- Infosys tech in US hires 1000 people
- Is drinking bottled water safe to drink?
- Do you know how to decode your salary statement?
- "Modi is trying to do all he did in Tamilnadu; But Andhra is not like TN..."
- Headmaster molests on promise of passing exams!
- India, the nation with highest GST!
- Indian cities among cheapest in world!!
- Paytm announced launch of two new services
- Heavy thundershowers made Southern parts of Tamilnadu cool
- BREAKING: Chandrababu Naidu TDP withdrew help from NDA Govt
- CM KCR plans to launch health checkups for people of Telangana