Super Star Rajinikanth and Power Star Pawan Kalyan enjoys huge fan following across the world. Their fan following cuts across all sections and is universal.
While Pawan Kalyan already entered politics and after remaining silent is now getting ready to show his power by making his Jana Sena contest the 2019 elections, Rajinikanth is all set to enter into politics.
In the midst of all this revolutionary poet Gaddar who is getting ready to take on Telangana CM KCR and the ruling TRS in the coming elections speaking to scribes said he will work with both Pawan Kalyan and Rajinikanth in politics.
He said his representatives met both Pawan Kalyan and Rajinikanth and informed about their principles. He said he is waiting for the decision of Pawan Kalyan and Rajinikanth.
CM KCR assured Hyderabad infrastructure doesn't crumble reservation policy According to sources Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao had currently urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Centre should permit states to have their own reservation policy based on their specific requirements. Meanwhile the TRS Chief said he wants centre to help states like Telangana which is growing faster and which will ultimately become the wealth of the country.
- GST Council slashes rate on 29 items in Budget 2018
- Kerala Police registered arrest of Jaya Mol Bhavan on murder charges
- Pakistan ISPR accused Indian forces of resorting to unprovoked firing on its side
- Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax?
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states