New Delhi sources have stated that five traffic policemen were suspended on Thursday after they were found taking bribes from truck drivers on Tuesday night on the pretext of checking their GST receipts.
Sources have stated that the policemen, including an assistant sub-inspector acting as a zonal officer, got caught when the traffic police received a complaint that at least five drivers were stopped near toll booths in west Delhi during a night patrol and asked to show the documents. When they couldn't, the cops took money from them as "entry charge" and after one of the truck drivers recorded the incident and forwarded it to the WhatsApp number of the traffic police, senior officers took up the matter.
A senior police officer
said police have also appealed to everybody to report, on its Facebook page and
Twitter handle, any incident of overcharging by traffic personnel in the name
of GST and the users can log into our social media handles to post videos and
photographs of corrupt practices, which will be taken up.
Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government According to sources the Central Ministry for Home has called for a meeting with chief secretary of Andhra Pradesh on 23rd February to discuss on reorganization act implementations, Vishakhapatnam railway zone, budged deficit, steel plant in Kadapa, Dugarajapatnam port and bifurcation of schedule IX and X institutions. Meanwhile the ministry also invited state principal secretary of finance and other officials to attend this meeting with a comprehensive report in this regard.
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year
- Actor Kamal Hassan unveils his party flag, name and will hoist the party flag today
- Saudi Arabian government comes to the help of women!
- Sidharamaiah's direct attack on Modi!!
- Arumbakkam Chain snatcher nabbed by cops!!
- Getting the View Button in Google Image Search - Here's what you need to do!
- Apple released updates for watchOS, tvOS, and macOS to stop the crash
- Did Schools showed PM Modi's speech to students preparing for exams?
- Nirav Modi pens to PNB for spoiling his brand
- Investors & big industrialists only proved UP is not poor
- Human like robot favorite actor is SRK
- Bangkok court awarded paternity rights to a Japanese man for his work
- Is Trump eldest son visiting India to help sell luxury apartments?
- KFC shuts some restaurants in UK